Crossroads Campaigns is a progressive political consulting firm helping organizations and campaigns with development, field programs, online tools, and communications services. Throughout the year we will be working directly with clients in the field, helping them to design, oversee or run aggressive field programs.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting, training, and managing volunteers and paid canvassers.
- Training canvassers to professionally represent the campaigns to voters, and collect accurate information, and, where applicable, supervising validation of this information.
- Handle day-to-day operations of a campaign field office.
- Developing volunteer leaders to help carry out phone banks, canvasses, voter registration drives, and other events designed to contact voters and engage volunteers.
- Meeting voter contact and volunteer recruitment goals.
- Conducting outreach to constituency groups, Democratic clubs, and allied organizations.
- Representing the campaign at community meetings and events.
- Providing accurate and consistent reports of progress to goal.
- Monitoring and reporting canvasser payroll in the field.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Strong commitment to progressive politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Democratic candidates.
- Great time management and organization skills.
- Discipline and a solutions-oriented attitude toward tasks.
- Ability to train and instruct volunteers and paid canvassers.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to speak and write effectively and professionally.
- Strong organizational, management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in setting and achieving measurable targets, managing teams, and coordinating between multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple priority projects and meet established timelines.
Candidates with experience with political campaigns, managing volunteers or building relationships with diverse groups of people are preferred. Candidates with past experience running payroll on paid operations
Salary is competitive and commensurate to experience. Crossroads Campaigns is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis. Please send any resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org