Crossroads Campaigns Solutions (CCS), a DC-based political consulting firm, is currently looking for a Mid-Level Associate to provide project management and field technical support to its advocacy, non-partisan and partisan field clients. The position is located in the Washington, DC office.
Crossroads Campaigns Solutions is a progressive political consulting firm helping organizations and campaigns with management, field programs, online tools, and communications services. We strive to provide a high return on investment for our clients, and to empower our team in an environment with potential for professional and personal growth.
This staff member will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients and help to design programs aimed at increasing voter participation, advancing progressive issues, and electing progressive candidates. The staff member will help to oversee the implementation of client plans and programming by collaborating with the rest of the CCS team in making sure our client's vision is executed. Additionally, the staff member will be expected to help draft campaign proposals and budgets for prospective clients. There is the expectation of extended travel in the final weeks running up to Election Day.
- Design voter engagement programs and budgets for both partisan and non-partisan campaigns
- Extensive use of VAN voter file to analyze data and effectively target voters
- Oversee field programs for clients, including while located in the field
- Help to recruit and manage on-the-ground field staff for a variety of projects
- Consult both advocacy, non-partisan and partisan campaigns on recommended ways to execute field plans, to administer volunteer/staff trainings, to recruit to desired capacity and to manage staff within campaign structure
- Work with graphic design team to create printed material for voter registration, canvassing, mail pieces, etc.
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Thrives in a team-structured environment
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work on highly analytical projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task projects and prioritize
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Can incorporate constructive criticism and be self-reflective
- High degree of professionalism in the workplace
- Minimum 2-3 years of campaign and/or organizing experience
- Extensive experience using VAN required, familiarity with NGP a plus
- Experience managing volunteers and paid campaign workers
- Experience overseeing and running a field program and staff
- Interest in and commitment to progressive politics
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
- Previous administrative work a plus
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume with the subject “Mid-Level Associate” to email@example.com. Only applicants who receive an interview will be contacted.