Crossroads Campaigns is a progressive political consulting firm helping Organizations and campaigns
with development, field programs, online tools, and communications services.
Crossroads is looking to hire a Field Organizer to help execute a robust partisan field operation immediately.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
● Recruiting paid canvassers and volunteers to make phone calls and canvass door to door to promote our candidate.
● Training and managing volunteers and paid canvassers.
● Training volunteers to represent the campaigns to voters in a professional manner, and to collect accurate information.
● Meeting voter contact and volunteer recruitment goals.
● Providing accurate and consistent reports of progress to goal.
● Managing payroll for paid canvass, including hiring and firing canvassers, collecting HR forms and distributing paychecks.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
● Strong commitment to progressive politics and ideals.
● Great time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Discipline and a solutions-oriented attitude toward tasks
● Ability to train and instruct volunteers & paid canvassers on proper voter contact techniques.
● Excellent listening skills and ability to speak and write effectively and professionally
● Ability to handle multiple priority projects and meet established timelines.
● Candidates with experience managing volunteers or building relationships with diverse groups of people are preferred.
● Candidates with past experience running payroll on paid operations is a plus
● Candidates should have experience working with Voter Activation Networks.
● Having a vehicle is strongly recommended. Salary is competitive and commensurate to experience.
Crossroads Campaigns is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis.
If interested, please send any resumes and cover letters to email@example.com and mention “Field Organizer"
No calls, please.